Monday, June 13, 2016

Seasonal Paper Birch Tree







 
A Paper Birch Tree that correctly changes with the seasons and drops leaves in the fall.  The changing-of-leaves only works if the Seasons EP is installed. It can also be used without Seasons, but only the summer state will appear.



This was previously available at Affinity Sims but I'm making it available here in answer to a request.  Since I first uploaded the tree to Affinity sims, I've made texture improvements to the file.  If you have my original Paper Birch Tree, just let this file overwrite the older file.

This tree is based on my own template which has 2 subsets,  4 seasonal changes, and leaves that drop in the fall. 


Faces:  3144

Appears in the Catalog under Gardening/Trees for 320 Simoleons.


Ray :)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for making this available here. The Paper Birch is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! I am always on the lookout for good looking trees. Most of them out there....maxis included, remind me of the pipe-cleaner and bottle brush "trees" that my dad had on his model train layout when I was a kid.....

    Lisa / Red Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have enough of the seasonal goodies! Thank you for doing this and sharing it with the rest of us stalkers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a must have for my game for sure. A great addition to my new and improved seasonal plant folder. Thank you for sharing this wonderful tree Raynuss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautifull tree, Ray. As always, many thanks. Greywolf3 @ PBK

    ReplyDelete