Sunday, June 12, 2016

Knotty Pine Walls

Nonni requested that I share the walls I used in the picture of the Study Room Set, so here ya go!






3 walls in a knotty pine texture...two interior paneling walls with different crown and base molding and one siding wall.  All walls are seamless horizontally and the siding wall is seamless vertically as well.

All walls are priced at a mere 1 Simoleon.

I originally made these walls for a woodland vacation lot I was building, but I've since found they work great in a variety of settings.

Ray :)


 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you!! These are great for our "earthy" Sims :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a nice set of knotty pine paneling. Are you reading my mind now Raynus? (just teasing!)
    Thank you. I really like the way these look. Not to light, and not to dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone...you're quite welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful set...thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete