Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"It's Just A Matter Of Time!"

"Time" as in "clocks".  Seven new tall case clock meshes for TS2.  All seven are animated and functional...they tell the current sim-time, the hands move and the pendulums swing.  Some of them even chime out the hour.






The Clocks:

All the tall case clocks appear in the catalog under Electronics/Miscellaneous.

Lancastershire Grandfather Clock:

1857 Faces
Recolorable, comes with 3 recolors, cherry, light,and medium wood.
Cloned from the TS2 "OL'Grandfather Clock" so it chimes out the hour.
4000 Simoleons.

Howard Miller Mission Grandfather Clock:

827 Faces
Recolorable, comes with 3 recolors in dark, light and white wood.
Cloned from the TS2 "OL'Grandfather Clock" so it chimes out the hour.
3700 Simoleons.

Jacobean Tall Case Clock:

620 Faces
Recolorable, comes with 3 recolors in cherry, light and medium woods.
Cloned from the TS2 "Get up! Alarm Clock".  No chimes, no need to wind.
800 Simoleons.

Sigmund Grandfather Clock:
630 Faces.
Recolorable, comes with 3 recolors in dark, medium and white wood.
Cloned from the TS2 "OL'Grandfather Clock" so it chimes out the hour.
3800 Simoleons.

Shabby Chic Grandmother Clock:

1714 Faces
Two recolorable subsets, the wood and the inlay.  Comes with 3 "new" wood recolors in dark, light, medium and white, 5 "shabby" wood recolors, 5 Idyllic landscape scenes and 2 oriental scenes.
Cloned from the TS2 "Get up! Alarm Clock".  No chimes, no need to wind.
890 Simoleons.

Chinoiserie Grandmother Clock:

595 Faces
Recolorable, comes with 2 recolors in blue and green.
Cloned from the TS2 "Get up! Alarm Clock".  No chimes, no need to wind.
2500 Simoleons.

Windsor Grandfather Clock:

826 Faces
Recolorable, comes with 3 recolors in dark, light and white wood.
Cloned from the TS2 "Get up! Alarm Clock".  No chimes, no need to wind, but I gave it an animated pendulum.
2200 Simoleons.


Here's how they look in in the "Time Matters" clock shop in my game.




(Incidentally, all the clocks you see in the shop are animated, functional clocks I made for my game.)  

All meshes were made by me in Milkshape except the Shabby Chic Grandmother Clock.  Original TS3 object by Pyszny16 from a Turbosquid mesh.  TS3 to TS2 conversion and remesh/remap/retexture by me.

All textures made by me in PSP.

Tested in a vanilla game with all expansions plus M&G.

Base Game Compatible.

Ray :)



 

21 comments:

  1. You've given me a reason to finally turn on the sound in my game!

    These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray these are completely gorgeous!!! Thankyou so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow. Ray, these are absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to add them to my game.

    I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite.

    Thank you for these!

    Lisa CH

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clocks are gorgeous! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally ... a selection of lovely tall clocks so that each house could have a different variation, no matter the theme being played. Thank you for crafting and sharing these lovely time keepers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply wonderful! What an awesome work! Thank you so much for these clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay..... can we say....squeeeee!!!!!!!???? Now... I want all of the wall clocks and the table clocks, too!!!!

    Lisa/Red Sonja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're coming...Part 2 will be the wall clocks and Part 3 will be the table clocks. Just finishing up on the wall clocks. I just have to do a couple recolors and they're done.

      Ray :)

      Delete
  8. I can see a clock shop in my sim's future. Thank you for these glorious clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these clocks are wonderful! I think the Shabby Chic is my favourite! Thanks, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant work, Ray! You are often in my thoughts, especially around the b-day time of the year. I'm excited about having a variety of clocks. Many of the clocks already out there are so similar in that classic Grandfather clock design. My favorite is the Chinoiserie. I'm happy to see you staying true to yourself and continuing to share your creations. Totally awesome! -steph

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Just simply wow. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much everyone for your kind remarks. I really appreciate them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful Ray. The textures are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seeing these gave me such a jolt of joy. Wow! Quote from Ray:"(Incidentally, all the clocks you see in the shop are animated, functional clocks I made for my game.)" Happiness meter so high it is off the gauge. If you are inclined, could these clocks raise Sims environment motives?

    Quote Ilikefishfood: "Really beautiful Ray. The textures are exquisite!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nonni, in answer to your question, please see my response in the "Contact Me" section. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Got it, thanks, Ray

    Where might I post a request?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to post a request, it's best if you use the Contact Form on the right hand sidebar. That way, I'll be sure to get it; :)

      Delete
  17. Oh... mon Dieu...

    Awesome clocks!
    Tha-ank you... Very much!

    Fata Morgana from Cradle of Darkness

    ReplyDelete