As requested, I've made Nengi's Tulips Seasons Compatible.
The word Tulip,first mentioned in western Europe in or around 1554, is thought to be a corruption of the Turkish word 'tulbend', this name being applied because of a perceived resemblance of the shape of a tulip flower to that of a turban. This may have been due to a translation error in early times, when it was fashionable in the Ottoman Empire to wear tulips on turbans. The Tulip was introduced by a famous Austrian biologist Carolus Clusius. Tulip plants belong to the genus Tulipa, in the lily family, Liliaceae. Tulips bloom on bulbous plants, with large, showy flowers with six petals. There are around 100 species of Tulips, which actually came from Central Asia where they grew wild. Turkish growers first cultivated tulips as early as 1,000 AD.
Facts about Tulips:
- There are now over 3,000 different registered varieties of cultivated Tulips.
- Every year billions of Tulips are cultivated, a majority of which are grown and exported from Holland.
- Historically, Europe considered Tulips as the symbol of the Ottoman Empire.
- Tulips grow wild over a great territory in Asia Minor through Siberia to China.
- Tulips were first cultivated and hybridized by the Turks of the Ottoman Empire.
- Tulips symbolize imagination, dreaminess, perfect lover and a declaration of love.
- Fresh out of onions? Use your Tulip bulbs instead! Tulip bulbs are a good replacement for onions in cooking.
Original mesh by Nengi. Mesh edit of the original and additional seasonal meshes and textures by Raynuss.
The Tulips are Seasons compatible and will change with the seasons. The seasonal changes only work if the Seasons EP is installed. It can also be used without Seasons, but only the summer state will appear.
Faces - 240 (Low Poly)
Appear in the Catalog under Gardening/Flowers for 5 Simoleons.
Do not require watering or weeding.
Visible in Lot/Neighborhood views.
The Tulips retain the same GUID assigned by Nengi so they'll replace the originals and anywhere you've used the originals on lots. The filename has been changed to differentiate between the original and my seasonal versions. You cannot use my seasonal version and Nengi's version together. You must remove her version from your game to use mine.
The download includes the mesh (orange) plus 6 flower recolors in pink, purple, red, violet, white and yellow.