Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lighted Billboard 2

After I made the wooden billboard (Billboard 1), I decided I needed a more modern version of a billboard for my Sim-Cities.  I did a google search for billboard styles and found one I liked and meshed it in Milkshape.  Here's the result.





This billboard is constructed of metal and like Billboard 1, it lights up at night and casts a light pattern on the ground beneath.

Mesh statistics:


  • 1008 faces on 6 tiles (168 faces /tile => low poly).
  • Appears in the catalog under Lighting/Miscellaneous for 375 Simolens.
  • 2 recolorable subsets, the sign and the metal framework.
  • The sign is slaved to Billboard 1 Available HERE
  • Comes with 8 recolors of the metal frame.   (Billboard 1 has 38 recolors of the slaved sign).
  • Visible in neighborhood view.

Tested in a vanilla game with all Expansions plus M&G.  Base Game compatible.  Files are compressed.

As always, if you experience any problem with this object, please don't hesitate to contact me via the email form or in the comments section.

Ray :)



2 comments: