Thursday, March 05, 2015

Functional Drinking Fountain

 I see these drinking fountains everywhere...hotel lobbies, school hallways, movie theater lobbies, public parks, etc.  Now your Sims can enjoy a cool refreshing drink in all those places too with this new Functional Drinking Fountain.




Mesh Statistics:

  • 1028 Faces, located in the Catalog under Plumbing/Sinks for 550 Simoleons.
  • Recolorable.  Comes in default Gray plus 5 clean recolors in Stainless Steel, Dark Stainless Steel, Blue, Green and Tan plus a slightly dirty recolor of each of the 6 clean recolors.
  • Available on Residential and Community lots.
  • Enabled for Child thru Elder.
  • Boosts Hunger and Fun.
  • Autonomy Enabled.
  • Visitor Enabled.
  • Base Game Compatible.
  • Does not require a wall for placement.

Mesh by me, created in Milkshape.  Textures by me, created in PSP.
Uses the Animations of the talented Rebecah of Affinity Sims.
Tested in a vanilla game with all expansions plus M&G.  Files are Compressed



6 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I play in almost exclusively desert neighborhoods. What can I say...I've lived there all my life. Anyway, Sims get hot and I really get fed up with having to put vending machines or sinks in every community lot to cool them off. This is just perfect, along with your home climate systems you've added a level of reality that I really appreciate! Blessings, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is wonderful. It makes playing a joy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you at blackpearlsims. Your creation are so cool! Perfect for my community park project. Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete